Everything you need to get started sharing stories, rhymes and songs with your toddler.
contents may vary
- One English book
- One bilingual Welsh/English book
- Pack of Crayola crayons
- Colouring book: 'My First Marks' (bilingual)
- Two number friezes (1-5 and 6-10) (bilingual)
- Guide for parents: More Things to do with Books (provided in English and Welsh)
- Book recommendations: Great Books for Early Years
Additional resources for bringing up your toddler bilingual
Sing along and learn Welsh phrases with Twf: a series of Welsh rhymes that will help your child to be immersed in the language from day one.
Get information and resources for bringing up your toddler bilingual on the TwF website
Share a fun interactive story about Rhys's busy day at nursery.
Discover great new books to share.