This month: reading every day is Child’s Play!
Three chances to win these five books
We were already big fans of Child’s Play, who create beautiful books for ages 0-8 that promote learning through play and reflect our diverse society. Now we love them even more, as they’ve donated three sets of these five beautiful picture books for January’s competition:
- The Acrobat by Alborozo: a bit of luck comes in handy for this tumbler in search of a new audience
- Harold finds a voice by Courtney Dicmas: children will love to join in with Harold as he mimics sounds
- Momo and Snap are NOT friends by Airlie Anderson: an hilarious story without words!
- The Lost Stars by Hannah Cumming: the stars go on holiday... what will happen when the lights go out?
- The Boy who lost his Bumble by Trudi Esberger: gentle introduction to nature and how bees are key!
All five books involve loss, discovery or both, which has inspired January’s book of the month vote, so why not choose your family’s favourite or find a new one?
Head to our news and blogs area to read Child’s Play’s blog about exciting 2015 releases and keep an eye out for further insights from their authors and illustrations.
For a chance to win these books, just answer the simple question below. The closing date is 5pm on Monday 2 February. Three entries will be chosen at random to win a set of five books each.