Work with Booktrust
Head of Sector - Schools
Salary: £39,041 starting, plus benefits
Responsible for our schools programmes, you will:
- Lead the design, development and delivery of our exciting portfolio of schools programmes.
- Achieve programme goals on time and to budget in collaboration with our Marketing, Operations and Business Development teams.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a range of commercial and education sector stakeholders.
- Be the education sector expert within Booktrust, enhancing and maintaining our sector knowledge and ensuring our schools programmes remain exciting and relevant.
To take on this varied and interesting position, you should bring:
- Demonstrably successful delivery of a portfolio of projects
- Experience of working in an educational context, ideally in teaching
- Excellent budget and relationship management skills
To apply for this role you should submit a full and current CV along with a supporting statement showing how your skills and experience match the requirements of the person specification. Send your application, along with a completed equal opportunities monitoring form, to email@example.com or to:
45 East Hill
Closing date: 09.00am Monday 15 September 2014
Interview date: 25/26 September 2014
Download the full job description
Booktrust is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
Charity no. 313343.
No contact from agencies, please.
There are many ways to work with Booktrust and share our aim to build a literate, connected and creative society. Whether you want to join one of our successful public private partnerships or you just have a bright idea on how to inspire people to enjoy books, reading and writing, we want to hear from you.
Contact our development team on firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Booktrust is an equal opportunities employer
We aim to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or disability and that all appointments are made solely on the basis of merit.
In order that our equality policy is effective we carry out regular monitoring of job applicants, and we would therefore ask you to complete the equality monitoring form. This information will be kept centrally within our secure HR department, completely separate from your recruitment application form and will be used for the sole purpose of compiling statistical information. The information will be separated from the application form and will not be given to the selection panel. The completed monitoring form will be destroyed once the information given in it has been collated.